Enhance Mobile app usability for Appointments
- Modify Appointment sorting so Earliest/Current appointments are at the top of the list. Currently the furthest dated appointment in the future is sorted to the top of the list.
- Allow appointment filters to persist and default to the current user (and preferably the current day or week)
- Prioritize display of user data over system values. Currently the appointment summary in the appointment list shows Appointment Number and Date in larger bold font, it also shows Customer ID (followed by customer) and Location ID (which is typically “MAIN”). The customer Name is truncated due to space limitation and the Location Name (where we typically enter City and State) is not displayed.
- The preference would be to minimize or hide the appointment number and enhance the Customer Name, Address and Phone number on the summary listing.
- Once the appointment is open, the header information should include Customer Name; one-touch dial to customer phone, Full Address
- Move Appointment number; Status; Workflow stage to body of appointment.
- The VIEW ON MAPS appears to pass street address to the map provider, but not city or state. This often results in incorrect directions on the maps.
- Also add WAZE as a mapping service provider option