- I would like to receive Part A and Part B at the same time.
- Vendor1 makes both parts.
- Vendor1 has a lead time of 7 days.
- Part B has an additional Lead Time Value of 7 days.
- When I enter my PO, I input a POOrder.ExpectedDate of 1 month from today. This exceeds the lead time for both Part A and Part B.
- HOWEVER, the POLine.PromisedDate for Part B auto-populates as one month plus 7 days from today.
It would be helpful if Lead Time logic could take into account if the requested date within the capabilities of the lead time or not.