Add a default option to refresh the Tax Zone for new SO records
- Currently, the customer’s Tax Zone is copied to the SO transaction and is copied to subsequent, related records (such as when copying a QT record to an SO or IN one).
- The problem is that any change made to the customer Tax Zone after creating the 1st SO record is not reflected in the subsequent transactions.
- To address this issue, I suggest adding an option for “Refresh Tax Zone” to the "Copy To" dialog box. Since I’d expect this to be desirable in the vast majority of cases, I’d set this flag to Yes (check the box).
- To provide even more control over this option, I’d add a default setting in SO Preferences.
- The ultimate flexibility would be provided with adding a default setting by Order Type.
- This suggestion follows the same logic that supports the current option to "Refresh Prices/Discounts" when copying an SO record.